So here it is. The infamous list of things I want to do that I’ve been editing for the past 5 years or so…
Dream big right?
1. Live in heart of the hustle and bustle of Chicago for at least a year
2. Travel to Italy & ride on a boat in Venice (yes with the man in the striped shirt)
3. Scuba dive with dolphins 4. Get married 5. Spend all day in bed – because I can
6. Write a NY Times best seller
7. Illustrate a children’s book
8. Paint a masterpiece, by popping paint filled balloons with darts
9. Learn how to tango with a hot Spaniard
10. Run a marathon –
OR a half marathon x3
11. Ride in a hot air balloon
12. See the grand canyon in person
13. Spend all day at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC
14. Spend New Years Eve in NYC, && see that ball drop
15. Read the entire Bible
16. Learn how to meditate…and then do it. Daily.
17. Have healthy and successful children
18. Become a motivational speaker, and have more than 1000 ppl applaud for me
19. Learn Kickboxing 20. Buy a house, with a wraparound porch to watch sunsets & drink wine on with my hubby
21. Brew my own wine
22. Learn how to drive a stick shift car
23. Get my motorcycles license
24. Get an article published in the New York Times
25. Get on the cash cab. Then win.
26. See the naked cowboy in Times Square. & de-pants him.
27. See the Whitehouse in person
28. Write 100 letters to the troops overseas
29. Have lunch with Oprah
30. Forget my fears, and donate blood 31. Read. Read. & read some more. 32. Go on a mission trip. 33. Preach to a group of people. 34. Recycle whatever I can. 35. Impersonate Tyalor Swift successfully & sign autographs.
36. Try 100 different types of beer
37. Publish a photograph in a major magazine.
38. Sleep in a cornfield all night.
39. Volunteer selflessly. 40. Own a pair of Steve Madden heels. 41. Own a yellow diamond ANYTHING.
42. Learn to juggle. First balls, next knives.
43. Be someone to be jealous of.
44. Teach a college class
45. Make a difference in people’s lives
46. Visit the San Diego Zoo
47. Be on the show Chain Reaction, and win
48. Mush a dog sled
49. Throw the first pitch at a Cleveland Indians game
50. Have a serious grown up snowball fight
51. Go Paintballing
52. See a show on Broadway. Any show.
53. Break a Guinness World Record
54. Go sailing. For more than a week.
55. Plant an herb garden 56. Be loved unconditionally, and return that love.
57. Have a walk-on roll on Grey’s Anatomy
58. Read to the children in the cancer wing of the hospital
59. Dress up like a mascot, and own it
60. Go to a professional football game
61. Crowdsurf at a concert & not get dropped
62. Start my own little hole in the wall coffee shop
63. Find a job that I love to get up and go to everyday
64. Eat organic foods only
65. Star in a play
66. Turn my cell phone off for an entire week
67. Walk the red carpet at an awards show
68. Be in two places at once
69. Lay in the middle of the street, Notebook style
70. Have a shock-value walk in closet
71. Have a bookshelf, Beauty & The Beast style, with a ladder
72. Sing backup for John Mayer
73. Design my own line of perfectly stylish scarves
74. Own a convertible
75. Have a live Christmas tree
76. Backpack through Europe
77. Learn to hike, and make it a hobby
78. Go on vacation alone, and soul search
79. Sing solo at a church service
Go back to school and get my masters degree
81. Take self defense classes
82. Roadtrip the USA from coast to coast.
83. Zip line in South America…or Hocking Hills, Ohio. Same diff. 84. Go snorkeling
85. Live in a yellow submarine. For a day.
86. Hang glide off the rocky mountains
87. Meet Jim Tressel
88. Be on the jumbotron in the Shoe 89. Run the stairs of the Ohio Stadium 90. Enter an outrageous contest
91. Karaoke to “Born in the USA” by THE BOSS himself, Bruce Springsteen
92. See Mount Rushmore
93. Be the star of a swimsuit calendar
94. Sing the national anthem at a Mount Union football game
95. Get married at a white trash wedding chapel in Vegas, to my already husband
96. Be on the show The Amazing Race
97. Learn how to rock climb
98. Ride in a semi truck
99. Go to the driving range
100. Do a pump and run race
101. Learn to ski
102. Spend a week in the Adirondacks – backpacking, hiking
103. Visit Brazil – do mission work
104. Take a photography class
105. See the following National Parks in person- Shenandoah, Yellowstone, Arches
105. Travel to Interlaken, Switzerland. Beautiful.